8 (6 inch) corn tortilla
1 can (10 oz) 98% fat free, packed in water white meat chicken, drained well
1⁄2 cup salsa
1⁄3 cup fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded
1⁄4 tsp dry taco seasoning mix
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray and set aside.
In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix together chicken and salsa. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
Remove chicken mixture from the refrigerator and drain any excess liquid. Add cheddar cheese and taco seasoning and stir to combine. Set aside.
Place tortillas between two damp paper towels and microwave for about 1 minute, until warm and pliable. Remove one tortilla, lightly spray both sides with nonstick spray, and lay it flat on a clean dry, surface.
Spoon about 2 heaping tablespoons of filling onto the tortilla. Spread it evenly across the entire surface and tightly roll up the tortilla. Secure with toothpicks and place seam side down on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
Bake for 14-16 minutes or until crispy. Allow taquitos to cool for 5 minutes.
Nutritional Information: Calories; 245 Sat.Fat; 2g Sugars 1g; Protein 21g
Makes 4 Servings – 1 Taquito Per Serving (6 SmartPoints)
1 1/4 lb. Yukon gold potatoes, cut in 3/4-inch chunks
2 teaspoons oil
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (6 oz each)
1 1/2 teaspoons barbecue seasoning
4 slices cooked bacon, halved crosswise
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
1/4 cup barbecue sauce
2 green onions, sliced
1. Heat gas or charcoal grill. Cut 4 (18×12-inch) sheets of heavy-duty foil. Spray with cooking spray.
2. Add cut potatoes to medium bowl. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Stir until evenly coated.
3. Season chicken with barbecue seasoning, and place on center of each sheet of foil. Dividing evenly, spoon potato mixture around each chicken breast. Lay bacon slices over chicken.
4. Bring up 2 sides of foil so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again, allowing space for heat circulation and expansion. Fold other sides to seal.
5. Place packs on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 10 minutes. Rotate packs 1/2 turn; cook 9 to 10 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F). Remove packs from grill; cut large X across top of each pack. Carefully fold back foil; sprinkle potatoes with cheese. Top each chicken breast with 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce, and garnish with green onions.