1 1/4 lb. Yukon gold potatoes, cut in 3/4-inch chunks
2 teaspoons oil
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (6 oz each)
1 1/2 teaspoons barbecue seasoning
4 slices cooked bacon, halved crosswise
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
1/4 cup barbecue sauce
2 green onions, sliced
1. Heat gas or charcoal grill. Cut 4 (18×12-inch) sheets of heavy-duty foil. Spray with cooking spray.
2. Add cut potatoes to medium bowl. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Stir until evenly coated.
3. Season chicken with barbecue seasoning, and place on center of each sheet of foil. Dividing evenly, spoon potato mixture around each chicken breast. Lay bacon slices over chicken.
4. Bring up 2 sides of foil so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again, allowing space for heat circulation and expansion. Fold other sides to seal.
5. Place packs on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 10 minutes. Rotate packs 1/2 turn; cook 9 to 10 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F). Remove packs from grill; cut large X across top of each pack. Carefully fold back foil; sprinkle potatoes with cheese. Top each chicken breast with 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce, and garnish with green onions.
Makes 4 Servings